Pay.com Is Building the Future of Fintech
Pay.com is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. Our deep understanding of payment processing allows us to create solutions for online businesses of every size from new startups to public companies.
We are developing the future of payment!
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of FinTech.
- You will participate in defining and implementing large-scale back-end services to support millions of active users in a distributed environment.
- You will use your familiarity with recent technologies and practices to develop systems and integrate them into existing ones.
- You will take care of application performance and scalability.
- You will set up a development environment, cover your code with tests.
- 5+ years of experience in Node.js development
- Experience with JS web frameworks, e.g., Express
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB)
- Experience with js test frameworks for unit/integration/e2e tests
- Experience in Microservice architecture, cloud deployments, open-source environment
- Able to write, speak and understand English comfortably.
- Knowledge of React, GraphQl;
- Experience in working with deployment tools (Jenkins, Docker, etc.)
- Kafka, Rabbit MQ;
- Good understanding of software development paradigms (functional programming, OOP), Cloud (GCP or AWS);
- Knowledge of Financial Technology and Payment processing.
What we offer:
- Working in FinTech StartUp in an Agile environment and with no bureaucracy
- Complex and interesting tasks - real practice in building large-scale financial services, optimization, architecture, etc.
- Flexible working hours and balance work between the office and home
- Corporate/team/special events.