Pay.com is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. Our deep understanding of payment processing allows us to create solutions for online businesses of every size from new start-up to public companies.
We are developing the future of payment!
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of Fintech
About this role
We are looking for an energetic Sales Development Representative (“SDR”) to drive new sales leads through outreach, prospecting, and qualification. The SDR is responsible for maintaining a strong leads pipeline by managing outbound call lists, managing inbound leads, and cold calling.
This is a role that requires exceptional focus and time management, ability to effectively engage with prospective leads, represent Pay.com services and products in a way that drives interested parties to move to the next step of the sales process.
Upon successful completion of the introductory period, the BDC would be eligible for a KPI based incentive. The company seeks to reward effective, conscientious individuals for the contribution to sales growth.
- Utilize Salesforce, cold calling, and email to generate new sales leads
- Track and report sales tasks against goal and escalate support needs to manager when necessary
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services to move leads through sales funnel
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business leads in the market and escalate challenges to manager
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales personnel to move leads through the sales funnel
- Report to manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Meet or exceed outbound, sales and benchmark goals as assigned and on time
- Meet or exceed lead project tasks as assigned and on time
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related discipline. Relevant experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- 2-3 years-experience in a SDR role (or equivalent) with lead gathering and follow up experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and related business and communication tools / meeting apps
- Advanced proficiency using Salesforce (CRM) (must come with understanding of task and pipeline tracking using reports and dashboards)
- Excellent task management with ability to not let tracked and untracked tasks be ignored
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, driven and accountable
- Must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- Must be able to engage with business professionals at all levels
- Must be articulate, friendly and outgoing in order to convey a variety of ideas and concept
- Ability to meet deadline requirements and to work at a very high level under pressure
- SDR experience in FinTech and/or card payment industry
- Understanding of card payment cost components (interchange, card brand fees, et al)
- Experience with card payment stack solution selling
- Experience working in a startup environment
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and balance work between the office and home
- Corporate/team/special events
- Lunch (HQ locations)
- Office snacks (HQ locations)
- Weekly happy hour (HQ locations)
- Working in a dynamic multicultural environment
- Opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills throughout your career
- Working in FinTech Startup in an Agile environment and with no bureaucracy
- Complex and interesting tasks - real practice in building large-scale financial services, optimization, architecture, etc.